Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

Who did you interview and what house are they in?
  • Marilyn Sambo from East House
What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
  • Clinical Psychology because it is something I am interested in. Also, I am thinking about choosing this along the lines of my major and it will help me later on.
What do you plan to do for your 10 hour mentorship experience?
  • I have already found a Clinical Psychology through connections and the people I know there runs their own office. I just plan on helping around whenever they need me and shadow them while they do their work.
What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2 hour presentations?
  • I just have high expectations for this presentation. I'm hoping to see people who are doing the same topic as mine or something along the lines of it. Overall, I just hope the presentations are really good and I look forward to them. 
What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior topic)?
  • When do I start the 10 hours?: You start and complete the hours during the summer. If you go over the 10 hours, they do not roll over to your 50 hour mentorship and the 10 hours are not included in that mentorship as well.
  • I advise you to start early when finding a mentor because it can be quite difficult to find. From my past experience, a lot of people rejected me just because I was a high school student. They didn't take me seriously enough to do their professional work. So starting early is easy and it creates a stronger bond with you and your mentor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment